Directions to Theatre@First Locations:
6 William Street
Somerville, MA 02144
Unity Somerville is located four blocks up College Avenue from Davis Square, on the left side of the street, at the corner of William Street and College Avenue. For non-drivers, it can be reached via the Red Line subway (Davis Square stop) or via several bus routes, including #'s 80, 87, 88, 90, 94, & 96. The entrance to the theater is at the front of the building, on William Street.
To get there by public transport:
- EPH is about a mile NW (on Broadway) from Sullivan Station on the MBTA Orange Line
- EPH is about two miles SE (on Broadway) from Porter/Davis Squares on the MBTA Red LIne
- The #89 bus passes EPH between Sullivan Station and the Clarendon Hill Busway. It also passes Powderhouse Square, just up College Ave from Davis Square.
- The #101 bus passes EPH between Sullivan Station and Malden Center Station.
- See www.mbta.com for more detailed schedules and routes.
To get there from Route 93:
Going North from Boston, use Exit 29.
Going South from the North Shore, use Exit 30 (Mystic Ave)
Either way, you then:
- Follow signs for Route 28 South
- Turn right at Broadway and McGrath Highway (Near a park, Dunkin Donuts, and two gas stations.)
- EPH is about three blocks up Broadway, on your right.
There are several municipal parking areas nearby on Broadway. On-street parking without need for a resident permit is available on Broadway, Grant, Wheatland and Fellsway West (unmetered after 6:00p.m.). The Foss Park parking lot is closed at night, but is available for use during the Sunday matinee.