Elizabeth Peabody House (EPH)
277 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145
To get there by public transport:
- EPH is about a mile NW (on Broadway) from Sullivan Station on the MBTA Orange Line
- EPH is about two miles SE (on Broadway) from Porter/Davis Squares on the MBTA Red LIne
- The #89 bus passes EPH between Sullivan Station and the Clarendon Hill Busway. It also passes Powderhouse Square, just up College Ave from Davis Square.
- The #101 bus passes EPH between Sullivan Station and Malden Center Station.
- See www.mbta.com for more detailed schedules and routes.
To get there from Route 93:
Going North from Boston, use Exit 29.
Going South from the North Shore, use Exit 30 (Mystic Ave)
Either way, you then:
- Follow signs for Route 28 South
- Turn right at Broadway and McGrath Highway (Near a park, Dunkin Donuts, and two gas stations.)
- EPH is about three blocks up Broadway, on your right.
There are several municipal parking areas nearby on Broadway. On-street parking without need for a resident permit is available on Broadway, Grant, Wheatland and Fellsway West (unmetered after 6:00p.m.). The Foss Park parking lot is closed at night, but is available for use during the Sunday matinee.