Show Title: Audition Information
- Update the header above
- Update show blurb
- Update show image
- Link show title in blurb paragraph and show image to your show page
- Update Audition Dates
- As applicable, update General Audition Info
- Add your audition documents to the Auditon Information folder of the Website Assets Gdrive. The preferred format is pdf.
- Audition info
- Audition sides
- Audition form
- Update links in dark blue bar, make sure you follow instructions on how to link google docs.
- Update the last text block, specifically show dates
- Create a new google form for your audition sign ups based on the template form in the Website Assets Gdrive. Make sure you place that new form in the Audition Information folder of the Gdrive.
- Embed your google form at the bottom of this page using the "Insert" function.
- Center your google form horizontally in its block
- Make sure your show dates match on all of the following:
- this page
- the home page
- your show page
- the public google calendar
- the audition form
- Monday, May 20, 7-10pm
- Tuesday, May 21, 7-10pm
General Audition Info
Auditions will consist of cold scene readings. You should review all the audition sides, as you may be asked to read any of them during your audition and you may not have time for further review at that point. Copies will be provided. If there is a side you would especially like to read, please note that on your audition form and we will try to accommodate your request.
Audition Materials: Character descriptions and audition information (including sides) are provided in advance. If you have trouble accessing these files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send them to you.
Please fill out the audition form in advance and send a copy to email@example.com or bring to your audition. If you are unable to fill out an audition form in advance, copies will be available at auditions. Please make sure to bring your personal calendar to indicate conflicts on our schedule.
Performance dates are September 13–15 and 19–22.
Auditions are by appointment only. Please fill in the form below to make an appointment. Be prepared to stay for the full hour of your time slot.
Audition Location: Unity Somerville, 6 William Street, Somerville – just up College Ave. from the Davis Square T stop.
The audition space is not wheelchair-accessible.
Parking on William St is by permit only. General parking is available on College Ave. Please read signs carefully to avoid ticketing.